Start simple. When it comes to your layering system, these bottoms offer a thin, stretchy base that effortlessly fits under midlayer and shell garments. Once there, it delivers several crucial components for comfort in the outdoors: Moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric evaporates perspiration, so you can keep trudging ahead without soggy, chafing, or bunched-up undergarments, while UV protection and flatlock seams help reduce sunburns and irritation.
- Made out of 100% polyester
- Polartec® Power Dry® uses bi-component fabric construction to release vapors and control moisture, resulting in a fast-drying, breathable, and lightweight material
- Techwick® material controls moisture, pulling perspiration away from your skin, so that you remain dry, and offers antimicrobial properties to block the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Polygiene® antimicrobial technology controls odors to keep you feeling fresh
- Made with Repreve® recycled yarns, designed to conserve energy and reduce CO2 emissions
- Quick-dry construction assists with controlling moisture, moving it to the fabric’s surface to evaporate
- UPF 50+ protection blocks out harmful UV rays
- 1½ in. branded flat elastic waistband for a comfortable fit
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and irritation
- Paneled construction creates a more athletic, ergonomic fit
- Stretch construction with a self-fabric gusset gives your body the flexibility to move
- 3 in. elastic cuffs help the base layer stay in place
- A lightweight, stretchy feel and construction let the garment easily serve as the foundation for layering in warmer conditions
- XS – 29 in.
- S – 30 in.
- M – 30 in.
- L & XL – 31 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% polyester|
|Additional Features||UV protective|
|Clothing Type||Underwear & Baselayer|