Kids love to hop on their bike and head off to the playground, with their drinks bottle, cookies and rain jacket packed in their MOAB JAM. Ideal for biking and hiking, this pack has room for all the essentials and a hydration system. And the carry comfort is simply superb.
The secret lies in the ACS TIGHT back system, which we have optimized for use by primary school children. The pack sits close to the body – snug and secure, with no wobbling or slipping – which makes the adventure a lot more fun. The ventilation channel provides a constant flow of fresh air to cool the back.
- Sporty children’s pack
- Full-contact back system with good ventilation
- Main compartment, 5 pockets
- For children aged 6+
- Attachment loop for LED light
- Measurements: 36.5 x 22 x 12.5 cm
- Capacity: 8 Lit.
- Weight: 405g
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with outstanding ventilation (designed for children aged 6+)
- detachable sternum strap with signal whistle
- attachment for LED light
- reflectors on all sides
- equipped for a hydration system (inner stow pouch, tube duct and fastener)
- name and stencil card with ruler
- large main compartment with wide aperture zip and inner pocket (doubles as storage pouch for water bladder), front pocket with integrated key clip, easy-access mesh pocket on front, 2 elasticated mesh side pockets
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- Shell: 100 % polyester
- Lining: 100 % polyester
|Country of Origin||Imported|