A slip-resistant outsole and steel toe combine for a sturdy, mid-weight work boot ideal for indoor jobsites and industrial occupations. Letting your feet breathe, Keen adds a two-layer membrane that keeps vapors out and prevents water from seeping through. At the same time, a roomier feel and asymmetric toes protect your feet from crush accidents and impacts, while a TPU shank, metatomical footbed, and direct-attach midsole add extra support for secure climbing and movement.
- Water-resistant nubuck upper
- With a longer-lasting direct-attach PU midsole and integrated PU heel cushion
- Left and right asymmetrical toes offer more room and comfort and meet ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards
- Steel safety toes protect against crushes and impacts
- Lined with a two-zone hydrophobic/hydrophilic liner that lets moisture out and blocks it from entering
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil- and slip resistant in accordance with ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Features a TPU stability shank
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed offers arch support
- Patented KEEN.PROTECT design wraps the outsole up and over the toes
- Note: Pair is not compatible with aftermarket insoles and orthotics
- Part of the American Built collection
- Weighs 25.5 oz.
- Made in USA
|Country of Origin