Changeable weather conditions don't faze Marmot's Northshore Jacket. Its waterproof, breathable shell and removable fleece liner give girls 3-in-1 versatility to handle a downpour, gusty wind, and cold temps.
- 3-in-1 versatility: Waterproof MemBrain shell and zip-in fleece jacket for warmth—wear together or separately depending on weather conditions
- Removable liner: Zip-in/zip-out 200-weight Raschel fleece jacket for luxurious softness and midweight warmth; zip hand pockets
- 2-layer MemBrain shell: Polyester fabric backed by MemBrain for durable waterproof protection and excellent breathability—keeps moisture out and allows sweat to escape for interior comfort
- Seamed-taped for complete waterproof protection
- Attached hood rolls into collar
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/Velcro closure
- DriClime-lined chin guard for soft warmth
- Zippered hand pockets
- Angel-Wing Movement allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn’t ride up
- Center-back length: 22 in.
- Regular fit
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Shell: 100% polyester; Removable liner: Raschel fleece|
|Waterproof Material||MemBrain PU laminate|