On any given spring or summer day when the sun’s high in the sky and the ground dry, you think you’ll summit at least one peak – if not more before evening arrives. Helping you accomplish that goal is the Crosslander Vent, a low hiker equipped with an overall breathable feel, a grippy, rugged outsole, and a flexible, cushioned, and overall stable fit with shock-absorption properties. In response, all that comfort and dependability take you up and back, and keep you focused on that goal in the distance.
- Suede leather and mesh upper
- Breathable mesh lining
- Standard lace-up closure
- Pull loop on heel allows for easy on and off
- Bellows tongue blocks out debris
- Kinetic Fit™ Base removable contoured insole offers a flexible, comfortable fit
- Molded nylon arch shank for stability
- M-Select GRIP outsole delivers durable, highly slip-resistant stability on wet and dry ground and over mixed terrain.
- M-Select FRESH technology uses natural enzymes to control perspiration, reduce odor-causing bacteria, and help you stay fresh
- Merrell Air Cushion added to the heel improves both shock absorption and stability
- EVA midsole offers a stable, comfortable fit
- Weighs 12 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Suede and mesh
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: M-Select GRIP Rubber
- Shank: Yes - Nylon
- Avg. Weight (pair): 12 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Trail
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Hiking
- Support Type: Neutral
- Country of Origin: Imported