Preparing for wet, slippery conditions? In the process, lace up these mid-height hikers from Merrell. Standard features like a leather outer, molded nylon shank, and air cushions deliver the right combination of support and stability, so you’re always ready to move forward without fatigue holding you back. But, for slushy, damp weather, the Gore-Tex® liner proves its worth, repelling moisture and keeping it out while simultaneously allowing your feet to breathe.
- Upper is made out of suede leather and mesh panels for breathability
- Gore-Tex® liner repels moisture, so you stay dry, and lets your feet breathe
- Merrell Sticky Rubber outsole gives you an improved grip on a greater range of terrains
- Lace-up closure
- Bellows tongue blocks out debris
- Mid-height for more ankle support
- Removable EVA rubber insole cushions your steps
- Odor-resistant AEGIS® antimicrobial technology keeps your feet fresh
- Heel air cushions absorb shock and improve stability to lessen fatigue
- Molded nylon arch shank improves stability
- 5.5 in. tall
- Weighs 2.2 lbs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|