How much more naturally feeling can a shoe get? Whenever he’s hitting the playground or the field, Nike’s Downshifter 8 further smoothens his strides, starting with lightweight mesh and foam construction and aiming to reflect his gait with a flexible, deeper-grooved outsole. The result feels barely there yet still supportive and gives him extra grip in just the right places.
- Upper features a combination of breathable mesh and synthetic overlays
- Smooth, breathable fabric lining
- Traditional lace-up closure for a closer fit
- Padded tongue and collar for support
- Updated articulated, full-length Phylon midsole improves flexibility and responsiveness
- Rubber outsole features deeper flex grooves for a more natural range of motion
- Swoosh logo added to sides
- Weighs 6 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|