Item is available in stores only. Please check below for availability by location.
How much more naturally feeling can a shoe get? Whenever she’s hitting the playground or the field, Nike’s Downshifter 7 further smoothens her strides, starting with lightweight mesh and foam construction and aiming to reflect her gait with a flexible, deeper-grooved outsole. The result feels barely there yet still supportive and gives her extra grip in just the right places.
- Upper features a combination of breathable mesh and synthetic
- Smooth, breathable fabric lining
- Traditional lace-up closure for a closer fit
- Padded tongue and collar for support
- Articulated, full-length Phylon midsole improves flexibility and responsiveness
- Rubber outsole features deeper flex grooves for a more natural range of motion
- Swoosh logo added to sides
- Weighs 5 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Mesh and synthetic
- Midsole: Phylon
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 5 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Road
- Gender: Girls'
- Best For: Fitness Shoes, Road Running
- Support Type: Neutral
- Country of Origin: Imported