The Inka Pen is designed to be conveniently accessible and write in all conditions, including underwater, during extreme weather, and at any altitude or angle. The keychain function allows you to carrying right alongside your keys, so you'll almost always have it on you, and the innovative multi-function design allows you to use it as a quick-use pen or a full-size fine writing instrument. The stainless steel split ring is housed in a durable and lightweight aluminum body that lets you to attach it wherever you need it.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Can be used as a small, quick use pen or easily converted into a full size pen
- Replaceable pressurized cartridge allows for writing at any angle and in extreme temperatures
- Split ring attaches to key chains, backpacks, and more for ultimate accessibility
- Waterproof blue ink
- To use as a quick-use pen, simply pull the pen out of the aluminum barrel to use in the quick-use mode
- To convert to a full-size pen, unscrew the barrel from the split ring, unscrew the cap from the quick-use pen, screw the quick use section into the barrel and replace the cap on the open end.
- Width: 0.98 in.
- Length: 3.95 in.
- Diameter: 0.38 in.
- Weight: 0.05 lb.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Stainless steel and aluminum|