A waterproof leather hiking shoe with practically no break-in time, the Bridger B-Dry delivers EVA cushioning, a stable platform for uneven terrain, and aggressive traction for the trail.
- Waterproof abrasion-resistant nubuck leather upper for support, protection, and durability
- Molded rubber toe cap and heel counter for durability and protection
- Dual-density EVA midsole for shock-absorbing cushioning and support
- Nylon shank for stability and midfoot rigidity; allows forefoot flexibility
- TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting forefoot flex
- Earth gripping high-friction Granite Peak carbon rubber outsole for long-term traction
- 4 mm directional lugs for optimal propulsion and braking; toothy side lugs hug uneven trails
- Oboz BDry membrane for waterproof protection and breathable comfort
- O FIT Insole combines plush foam, a structured high-density heel and arch cup, and a moisture-wicking Soft Touch top layer with medium-density EVA foam throughout.
- Pliable extra-comfortable collar
- Metal hardware
- Board-lasted construction provides increased water protection
|Country of Origin