The new Coldfront Down Vest improves upon everything you love about your dependable puffy, leveling up the technical chops and sustainability aspects along with the way it fits, feels, and moves throughout varying environments. First, we packed it with 700+ fill power of responsibly sourced down insulation for the very best warmth in cold environments. Next, we used a 53% recycled ripstop exterior fabric that blocks wind, resists rain and snow, and stays light to save on weight. Finally, we added the 85% recycled Outdoor Research exclusive VerticalX ECO insulation on the tops of shoulders, preventing heat from escaping in key areas. Upgrade your winter warmth system with the Coldfront Down Vest.
Note: Coldfront styles are designed with room to layer, making them ideal outer garments. Please size down if you want a closer-to-body fit.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- VerticalX ECO Insulation on Shoulders and Eliminates Cold Spots and Increases Weather Resistance
- Brushed Tricot Lined Hand Pockets
- Interior Drop-In Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- FABRIC: bluesign approved, Pertex Quantum Eco 100% Polyester (53% Recycled) 30D Double Rip Stop Shell and Lining, 700+ Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Down Insulation Main Body, VerticalX ECO 100% Polyester (85% Recycled) Insulation 150 G/M2 Tops Of Shoulders
- CENTER BACK LENGTH: 28.5"
- WEIGHT: 13.2 oz/374 g
|Weight||13.2 oz/374 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Pertex Quantum Eco 100% Polyester (53% Recycled) 30D Double Rip Stop Shell and Lining, 700+ Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Down Insulation Main Body, VerticalX ECO 100% Polyester (85% Recycled) Insulation|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|