Hike how you like in our responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, these hiking socks are packed with all our tried-and-true sock innovations, like our Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for even more comfort. We've extended durability zones and updates mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. And light cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot to bring more comfort to your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. Storm more summits while taking care of your feet with our Merino wool performance socks.
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 6.5"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane|