Through any terrain, no matter how rugged or slippery, The North Face’s lightweight, technical mid-height boot is there to support you. XtraFoam™ enhances comfort over a greater distance, while FlashDry™ is there to control moisture from the inside. A Gore-Tex® liner then adds a waterproof element, ensuring precipitation stays out and wicking and evaporating perspiration from within. Accompanying its various stability and cushioning features, Vibram® outsoles give you a stronger grip, delivering traction in practically every situation.
- Seamless welded-suede and TPU geo quarter panel design offers excellent support and breathability
- Breathable, lightweight fabrics help regulate your body temperature
- XtraFoam™ technology delivers top-level comfort over long journeys
- TPU toe cap added over synthetic backing gives you complete toe protection
- FlashDry™ collar lining, engineered to wick moisture away from the skin and dry it at the surface, helps your feet stay cool. Its inclusion helps you stay comfortable and perform for longer in many weather conditions and environments
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane keeps moisture out but lets it evaporate from within to keep you cool and dry
- Advanced OrthoLite® footbed offers long-lasting comfort
- XtraFoam™ midsole adds softer-density foam below your foot for more comfort and includes a firmer EVA compound around the perimeter for better stability
- ESS Snake Plate™, covering the forefoot-to-midfoot area, improves torsional rigidity and protects against stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole, engineered with proprietary rubber for a superior grip, traction, and durability, effectively handles a wide range of terrains, including slick surfaces
- 4mm sole lugs with biting edges give you more solid traction
- Weighs 13.4 oz. (half pair)
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|