Timberland PRO???s 6-Inch Basic Waterproof Boots are designed to hold up to wear and tear, year after year. Ready for the great outdoors, these leather work boots feature seam-sealed waterproof protection and rubber lug outsoles to grip rugged terrain.
- Premium leather uppers: One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production, and water treatment.
- Timberland???s waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof-impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. They also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
- Seam-sealed construction is guaranteed waterproof
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft?? insulation: PrimaLoft?? ECO insulation is crafted from synthetic fibers, including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure. These compression-resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet.
- Padded leather collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Classic boot laces made from 100% recycled nylon are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Durable rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
- Weight of a single boot: 1 pound, 5 ounces
- For sizing, buy boots a half-size down from your sneaker size. So, if you???re a sneaker size 11, order a size 10.5
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: Rubber
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb., 5 oz.
- Boot Insulation: 400g PrimaLoft ECO
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Work
- Safety Toe Type: Soft Toe
- Country of Origin: Imported