Free Shipping with This Item!
Print this tab
One look at these chukkas, and you can see why they’re considered icons. It's the classic waterproof and insulated Timberland® boot, with a lower silhouette that gives you the range of motion and outdoor-ready styling you love.
- Premium leather uppers
- One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production, and water treatment.
- Seam-sealed construction
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation: PrimaLoft® insulation is a soft, lightweight compressible down alternative insulation. It uses a patented microfiber structure to help retain warmth, even if the fibers get wet, so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable.
- Padded collars
- Removable anti-fatigue footbeds: Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, Timberland’s exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption, and energy return all day.
Print this tab
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: Foam
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): N/A
- Boot Insulation: 200g PrimaLoft
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Casual Shoes, Winter
- Country of Origin: Imported