First introduced in 1988, the fan-favorite Euro Hikers are now part of the Timberland PRO® line. These men's work boots feature soft toes, rugged waterproof leathers, fiberglass shanks for strength, and anti-fatigue comfort technology.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with a waterproof membrane to lock out water
- Soft toes
- Antimicrobial-treated mesh linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil-, and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Anti-Fatigue Technology: Timberland’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse, and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Waterproof Membrane: Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Waterproof Leather: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Antimicrobial: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Blood-borne Pathogen Protection: A breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 1.57 pounds
|Country of Origin||Imported|