Give your on-the-job performance a sturdy foundation. Timberland Pro's Gritstone lays it out with all the essentials: An ASTM-compliant steel toe, electrical hazard protection, a lugged outsole for traction, and a shock-diffusion plate for support. The result fights fatigue when you're on your feet all day, and delivers a key degree of protection against common worksite injuries.
- Leather and synthetic upper
- Padded ankle collar for support
- Steel safety toe: Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Breathable tongue
- Traditional lace-up closure with metal eyelets
- Electrical hazard protection: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Lugged, non-marking rubber outsole for dependable traction
- 6 in. height
|Country of Origin||Imported|