It's not every day that you lace up a pair of work boots that's packed with so much protection and feel this comfortable. Anti-fatigue technology, electrical hazard protection, heat-resistant outsoles, and super-strong safety toes give you the confidence you need.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield(tm) technology: Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Fiberglass shanks
- Cement construction
- Brass and zinc hardware
- Electrical hazard underfoot protection: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Anti-fatigue footbeds are durable and resilient, with dynamic arches and open-cell polyurethane covers for moisture management: Timberland’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse, and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil-, and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 698 grams, or 1.5 pounds
|Country of Origin||Imported|