This Premier Product cannot be used in conjunction with any coupon or bonus offer.
The Timberland Mudsill combines a casual hiking silhouette with the features you'd expect from a work boot; steel toe construction, electrical hazard protection, and a slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- Oiled leather upper
- Timberland PRO® Rubber offers reliable slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistance
- Electrical hazard protection meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits
- Steel toe meets safety standards and is engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue
- Nylon shank for added support
- OrthoLite® footbed with Agion® anti-microbial cover for odor control
- Antimicrobial lining helps reduce foot odor
- Width: Wide
- Gender: Men's
- Safety Toe Type: Steel Toe
- Country of Origin: Imported