Our Radius men's composite-toe work boots take on the toughest job sites and help keep your feet protected.
- Breathable, durable mesh upper with abrasion-resistant reinforcements
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Metal and mutilation free
- Timberland PRO Flex Technology outsole featuring anatomically positioned flex grooves
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
- Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .55
- Lightweight, fuel- and oil-resistant Hover Spring foam midsole for industry-leading underfoot comfort, flexibility, and durability
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- 30-Day comfort guarantee
|Country of Origin||Imported|