Rain, sleet, and snow won't stop you from getting on your board – or at least hitting the sidewalk in skate-inspired style. With the Sk8-Hi MTE, Vans upgrades its classic high-top silhouette for these colder, damp days, enhancing its upper with a weather-resistant Scotchguard™ treatment, adding a warm fabric layer underneath, and winterizing its gum rubber outsole with snow boot-based lugs for improved traction and grip.
- Premium weather-resistant, Scotchguard™-treated leather upper
- Lightly textured and smooth upper for a boot-like look
- Fleece or flannel lining for warmth
- Heat-retention layer added between the sockliner and outsole
- Vulcanized lug outsole is influenced by snow boots, offering a higher degree of traction
- Reinforced toe caps hold up to repeat wear
- The MTE 360™ construction is built for heat retention & moisture management around the toes, keeping your feet warm & dry all the way around.
- Padded collar for support
- Lace-up front
- Gum rubber outsole
- 4½ in. shaft
- Weighs 1 lb., 6 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|