It’s a classic for a reason. Amongst all of Vans’ skate shoes, the Old Skool was the first to display the brand’s recognizable side stripe. Yet, beyond this simple yet impactful style statement, this shoe continues to be a skate staple with its flexible vulcanized design, grippy gum-rubber Waffle Outsole, and sturdy yet cushioned construction. Going down the fashion route, this update combines solid black and floral-printed panels.
Unisex Vans shoes are sold in Men's sizes. Women should order 1.5 sizes smaller than their normal shoe size for an accurate fit.
- Canvas and suede upper
- Cotton drill lining
- Padded collar creates a comfortable fit
- Lace-up closure
- Reinforced toecap
- Die-cut EVA insert for more support
- Double stitching for durability in key areas
- Cushioned midsole
- Vulcanized construction for a more flexible fit
- Features Vans’ signature gum rubber Waffle Outsole, known for a superior grip and boardfeel
- Weighs 1 lb., 1 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|