YETI Tundra 35 Hard Cooler
When you’re going into the wilderness for another adventure, make sure your cooler not only handles the extreme rigors but further keeps its contents effectively cold. As the smallest of Yeti’s Tundra Series, the portable Tundra 35 starts with one of the strongest exteriors around: A rotomolded, nearly indestructible, bear-resistant construction. But, in holding up to pretty much anything, its innovative design doesn’t forget about what’s inside. Rather, the FatWall™ interior adds 2 in. of insulation, while PermaFrost™ compounds to that with pressure-injected, commercial-grade foam on the walls and lid. The result is, any ice, drinks, fish, or whatever else you bring won’t be melted or warm by the time you reach your destination.
- Made out of compound resin and urethane foam insulation
- 3 in. of PermaFrost™ pressure-injected, commercial grade foam added to lid and walls to keep ice from melting
- Includes a polyester rope, polypropylene drain plug, mixed rubber latch, and mixed rubber feet
- Portable, rotomolded, armored design can fit in cars, trucks, SUVs, UTVs, and inner tubes
- Use it as a casting platform by securing it to a deck
- 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Can hold:
- 20 12 oz. cans
- 28 lbs. of ice
- 7.2 gallons
- 28.8 quarts
- Measures 21 in. by 16 in. by 15.5 in.
- Weighs 20 lbs.