YETI Tundra 75 Hard Cooler
When you’re going into the wilderness or out on the water for another adventure, make sure your cooler not only handles the extreme rigors but further keeps its contents effectively cold. Part of Yeti’s Tundra Series, the flexible, marine-sized Tundra 75 starts with one of the strongest exteriors around: A rotomolded, nearly indestructible, bear-resistant construction. But, in holding up to pretty much anything, its innovative design doesn’t forget about what’s inside. Rather, the FatWall™ interior adds 2 in. of insulation, while PermaFrost™ compounds to that with pressure-injected, commercial-grade foam on the walls and lid. The result is, any ice, drinks, fish, or whatever else you bring won’t be melted or warm by the time you reach your destination.
- Made out of compound resin and urethane foam insulation
- 3 in. of PermaFrost™ pressure-injected, commercial grade foam added to lid and walls to keep ice from melting
- Includes a polyester rope, polypropylene drain plug, molded-in tie-down slots, mixed rubber lid latch, and mixed non-slip rubber feet
- Portable, rotomolded, armored design can fit into trucks and boats
- Marine size fits under most leaning posts and can be used as a seat in front of most center consoles
- All-purpose outdoor cooler is ideal for camping, river use, hunting, and tailgating
- 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Can hold:
- 50 12 oz. cans
- 66 lbs. of ice
- 18.7 gallons
- 74.8 quarts
- Briskets or fishing limits
- Measures 33.25 in. by 18 in. by 18 in.
- Weighs 34 lbs.